Have a question? Please ask!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

NEW* Stereograms, Magic eye, SIRDS, Stereopictures, Animated stereograms: Animated Stereogram - the Puzzle: Cats on fishing

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

NEW* Stereograms, Magic eye, SIRDS, Stereopictures, Animated stereograms: Animated Stereogram - the Puzzle: Cats on fishing:

'via Blog this'

Okay.. I have seen Baby Coupons and Stuff  on Facebook posting these crazy Stereograms and I have yet to find the 3-D image in any of them. So of course, my curiosity was raised since others where claiming they could see them without little effort. I came across this site dedicate to nothing but sharing sterograms and had to share! Now tell me.. do you see the hidden 3-D picture in this one? I know I don't! LOL!

2 comments:

Our 365 Days said...

Hmm... yeah I don't see anything either!!!

I am now following you and put your badge up on my site! I am just starting to really blog over here... would love if you would follow me back =)

Unknown said...

I agree Nicole!!!!

@Just another blogger mom.. I followed you back on both blogs and grabbed your badges.. :-) Thank you!

AWU Tweets!